CONTEST: One lucky ranter will WIN 4 tickets to Day Out with Thomas for any time on Friday, August 10th!!
CONTEST: We’ve partnered once again with the amazing people at York-Durham Heritage Railway to giveaway a family four pack to Day Out with Thomas for any time on Friday, August 10th (Space Permitting).
A prize valued at $100+HST!!
The prize includes:
*Four (4) tickets to Day Out with Thomas for any time on Friday, August 10th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway!!
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
To be ENTERED into the contest all you NEED to do is follow these TWO easy steps:
- LIKE York-Durham Heritage Railway’s FB page: https://www.facebook.com/YorkDurhamRailway/
- TELL us BELOW why you would LIKE to attend Day Out with Thomas!!
*THE TWO STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE*
*ALL SUCCESSFUL ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A LIKE AFTER THEIR NAME*
Start your engines! Thomas the Tank Engine™ will be chugging his way into Uxbridge for two weekends of fun, August 10, 11, 12 and 17, 18, 19, 2017.
Don’t miss one of the hottest things to do in the GTA for two fun-filled weekends, loaded with train rides, special guests and more!
Day Out With Thomas™ is a family event that offers children and their grownups the opportunity to take a 25 minute ride and get their picture with storybook friend Thomas the Tank Engine.
Off the platform, meet and snap your photo with Sir Topham Hatt™, the Controller of the Railway. The Imagination Station will offer many Thomas-themed activities including face painting, tattoos and colouring activities. Enjoy a train play table, Thomas storytelling and videos in an actual train car!
Enjoy the other activities including live entertainment featuring musicians, a juggle and magician. There are lots of other activities including a bubble zone, kiddie train, hay maze, jumping castles and more!
Day Out With Thomas™ takes place at the Uxbridge Train Station, 19 Railway Street, in Uxbridge.
Thomas the Tank Engine departs and returns to the Uxbridge Station so that your family can enjoy everything this event has to offer. Trains depart at 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15, 12:00, 12:45, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00 and 3:45. It is recommended that guests arrive at the event at least one hour before their scheduled departure.
To buy tickets, visit:
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “WIN Four (4) tickets to Day Out with Thomas courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway” Contest:
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member will be allowed.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of York-Durham Heritage Railway or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the “WIN Four (4) tickets to Day Out with Thomas courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway” the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Sunday, July 15, 2018 starting at 5:00 pm EST to – Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 8:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the “WIN Four (4) tickets to Day Out with Thomas courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway” Contest: the entrant must do the following:
a. LIKE York-Durham Heritage Railway: https://www.facebook.com/YorkDurhamRailway/
b. Tell us below why you would like to WIN the family four pack.
7. On Sunday, July 22, 2018 by 11:00 pm EST., One (1) winner will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winner is selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls one (1) winning ballot from the lot of ballots.
8. One (1) prize is available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
a. Four (4) Tickets to Day Out with Thomas – courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway.
9. York-Durham Heritage Railway is offering TWO (2) prizes for this contest, one (1) for the winner of the contest as a prize to be won – the other is awarded to Sandra Zichermann, the founder/administrator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook page, fan page and momrant.com, will be writing a blog post, which can include pictures and/or videos, so as to inform her members as to the nature of the prize presented. No cash remuneration is provided to Sandra Zichermann, however, to remain transparent with regards to this contest and the gaming laws of Ontario, it’s required that Sandra Zichermann disclose all facts related to this contest and to contests, in general, that she administers.
10. The winner will be announced on the Facebook fan page.
11. The winner must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by July 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to York-Durham Heritage Railway – who will mail out the prize or have the tickets at will call.
16. York-Durham Heritage Railway reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering the “WIN Four (4) tickets to Day out with Thomas courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway” Facebook contest, each entrant releases Facebook for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this “WIN Four (4) tickets to Day out with Thomas courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway” Facebook contest each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and York-Durham Heritage Railway.
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and the owners of York-Durham Heritage Railway decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and York-Durham Heritage Railway and not to Facebook. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.