CONTEST: One lucky ranter will WIN 4 Tickets to Day Out with Thomas for any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway!!
Start your engines! Thomas the Tank Engine™ will be chugging his way into Uxbridge for two weekends of fun, August 11, 12, 13 and 18, 19, 20, 2017.
Don’t miss one of the hottest things to do in the GTA for two fun-filled weekends, loaded with train rides, special guests and more!
Day Out With Thomas™ is a family event that offers children and their grownups the opportunity to take a 25 minute ride and get their picture with storybook friend Thomas the Tank Engine.
Off the platform, meet and snap your photo with Sir Topham Hatt™, the Controller of the Railway. The Imagination Station will offer many Thomas-themed activities including stamps, colouring sheets, temporary tattoos, play train tables and a storytelling and video viewing area.
Enjoy the other activities including live entertainment, face painting, bubble zone, kiddie train, ride-on motorbike scooters, hay maze, jumping castles and more. There will also be a variety of food vendors on-site.
Day Out With Thomas™ takes place at the Uxbridge Train Station, 19 Railway Street, in Uxbridge.
Thomas the Tank Engine departs and returns to the Uxbridge Station so that your family can enjoy everything this event has to offer. Trains depart at 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15, 12:00, 12:45, 1:30, 2:15, 3:00 and 3:45. It is recommended that guests arrive at the event at least one hour before their scheduled departure.
The prize includes:
**FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway**
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
To be ENTERED into the contest you NEED to do the following TWO things:
- LIKE the York-Durham Heritage Railway Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YorkDurhamRailway/
- ADD 5 MOMS to our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
ONCE you have done these TWO steps please write:
“Day Out with Thomas” in the comment thread on the Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
*THE TWO STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE*
*ALL SUCCESSFUL ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A LIKE AFTER THEIR NAME*
***Add 10 MOMS you will get an EXTRA ballot for the draw!
***Add 15 MOMS get THREE ballots!
***Add 20 MOMS get FOUR ballots! And so on…
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE WIN **FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway** Contest:
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member will be allowed.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of York-Durham Heritage Railway, or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the WIN **FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway** Contest, the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Tuesday, May 23, 2017 starting at 5:00 pm EST to – Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the WIN **FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway** Contest, the entrant must do the following:
a. LIKE the York-Durham Heritage Railway Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YorkDurhamRailway/
b. ADD 5 MOMS to our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
7. On Sunday, May 28, 2017 by 11:00 pm EST., One (1) winner will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winners are selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls one (1) winning ballot from the lot of ballots.
8. One (1) prize is available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
a. FOUR (4) Tickets to Day Out with Thomas any time on August 11th.
9. York-Durham Heritage Railway is offering TWO (2) prizes for this contest, one (1) for the winner of the contest as a prize to be won – the other is awarded to Sandra Zichermann, the founder/administrator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook page, fan page and momrant.com, will be writing a blog post, which can include pictures and/or videos, so as to inform her members as to the nature of the prize presented. No cash remuneration is provided to Sandra Zichermann, however, to remain transparent with regards to this contest and the gaming laws of Ontario, it’s required that Sandra Zichermann disclose all facts related to this contest and to contests, in general, that she administers.
10. The winner will be announced LIVE on the Facebook fan page.
11. The winner must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by May 30, 2017 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to York-Durham Heritage Railway – who will then arrange the prize directly with the winner.
16. York-Durham Heritage Railway reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering the WIN **FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway** Facebook Contest, each entrant releases Facebook for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this WIN **FOUR (4) Tickets to *Day Out with Thomas* any time on August 11th courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway** Facebook Contest, each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and York-Durham Heritage Railway.
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and York-Durham Heritage Railway decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and York-Durham Heritage Railway and not to Facebook. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.