CONTEST: ONE lucky ranter will WIN a family four pack of tickets to the Uptown International Children’s Festival to see Lisa Loeb!!!
CONTEST: ONE lucky ranter will WIN a family four pack of tickets to The Uptown International Children’s Festival’s performance of Lisa Loeb at The Toronto Centre for the Arts, George Westin Hall. The winner can choose either the 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm performance on May 18, 2019.
Total prize value of: $100+
Grammy Award-winner Lisa Loeb, best known for her platinum-selling Number 1 hit song “Stay (I Missed You)” from the film Reality Bites, is also very well-known to parents and kids for her children’s albums “Catch the Moon” (with Elizabeth Mitchell) and the Amazon Music exclusives, “Nursery Rhyme Parade!” and the 2018 Grammy Award-winning Best Children’s Album, “Feel What U Feel” (featuring Craig Robinson and Ed Helms). She has also published two picture book-CDs for Sterling Children’s Books: “Lisa Loeb’s Songs for Movin’ and Shakin’” and “Lisa Loeb’s Silly Sing Along.”
Please note: this performance is recommended for ages 3-9.
The Uptown International Children’s Festival
The Uptown International Children’s Festival, presented by TO Live, is an action-packed, fun-filled weekend where children of all ages and their families can experience live theatrical performances, participate in sing-alongs, explore worlds of wonder, and create new and lasting memories.
The festival will be happening at the Toronto Centre for the Arts with FREE outdoor activities, performances and interactive events happening at Mel Lastman Square.
BUY tickets HERE: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/falygw
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
To be ENTERED into the FACEBOOK contest you NEED to do the following THREE things:
1. LIKE this POST
2. LIKE the Toronto Centre for the Arts Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/TOCentre/
3. TELL US BELOW WHY YOU WOULD LIKE THE FAMILY FOUR PACK OF TICKETS TO SEE LISA LOEB AT THE UPTOWN INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL RULES: **ONE lucky ranter will WIN a family four pack of tickets to see Lisa Loeb at The Uptown International Children’s Festival on May 18th**
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member is allowed. Members can enter on multiple platforms.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of The Toronto Centre for the Arts or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the **ONE lucky ranter will WIN a family four pack of tickets to see Lisa Loeb at The Uptown International Children’s Festival on May 18th** CONTEST: the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Tuesday, April 30, 2019 starting at 10:00 am EST to – Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the **ONE lucky ranter will WIN a family four pack of tickets to see Lisa Loeb at The Uptown International Children’s Festival on May 18th** Contest, the entrant must follow the above steps to enter:
7. On Friday, May 3, 2019 by 11:00 pm EST., ONE (1) winner will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winner is selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls one (1) winning ballot from the lot of ballots. Sandra may also choose the winner via a random name generator application.
8. ONE (1) prize is available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
9. A family four pack of tickets to see Lisa Loeb at The Uptown International Children’s Festival either at 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm on May 18.
10. The winner may be announced LIVE on the Facebook fan page or on Instagram.
11. The winner must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by May 5, 2019 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page, @themomrant on Instagram and Twitter and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to The Toronto Centre for the Arts – who will then arrange the prize directly with the winner.
16. The Toronto Centre for the Arts reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering this contest, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook and Instagram is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this contest, each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and The Toronto Centre for the Arts.
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Toronto Centre for the Arts’ decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Toronto Centre for the Arts and not to Facebook or Instagram. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.