CONTEST: TWO (2) lucky ranters will WIN a VIP family-four pack “King’s Royal Package” to MEDIEVAL TIMES DINNER & TOURNAMENT.
VIP Prize includes: 4 Tickets under the King’s Royalty Package!! Each package can be for 4 adults or a combination of adults and children. A prize value of over $500!!!
This is truly fantastic! With the King’s Royalty Package you get to experience (in addition to the show and food) the following:
- Priority Castle Access
- VIP First Row All Section Seating or Second Row in Center Section
- Priority Seating Access
- Knight’s Rally Towel
- Cheering Banner
- VIP Lanyard
- Framed Entrance Group Photo
Tickets are valid any date, based on availability (no blackouts or restrictions) and have an expiry of: September 30, 2017.
Location: 10 Dufferin St, Toronto ON M6K 3C3
**Two cool things they have going on now:**
a) They have $35 tickets for the months of March and April. All you need to do is use the code: SBFANS and click here: http://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/special-offers/spring-break/social-media-offer.html
b) For March Break they have a program called Junior Knight Training where kids between the ages of 5-12 can “train with the knights” and it’s free with admission – such a fun extra activity to do!! – Check it out: http://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/toronto-on/special-offers/junior-knight-training.html
TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
To be ENTERED into the contest you NEED to do the following TWO things:
- LIKE The Medieval Times Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TorontoMedievalTimes/?fref=ts
- LIKE the contest post in our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
ONCE you have done these TWO steps please write: “Medieval Times” in the comment thread on the Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
*THE TWO STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE*
*ALL SUCCESSFUL ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A LIKE AFTER THEIR NAME*
*FOR AN EXTRA BALLOT: ADD 5 MOMS TO OUR GROUP, OR SIGN UP TO OUR FAN PAGE – ADD MOMS AND SIGN UP AND GET TWO EXTRA BALLOTS!!*
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “WIN Four (4) VIP tickets *King’s Royalty Package* to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament” Contest:
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member will be allowed.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the “WIN Four (4) VIP tickets *King’s Royalty Package* to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament” Contest: the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Sunday, March 12, 2017 starting at 5:00 pm EST to – Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the “WIN Four (4) VIP tickets *King’s Royalty Package* to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament” Contest: the entrant must do the following:
a) LIKE The Medieval Times Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TorontoMedievalTimes/?fref=ts
b) LIKE the contest post in our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
7. On Thursday, March 16, 2017 by 11:00 pm EST., TWO (2) winners will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winners are selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls two (2) winning ballots from the lot of ballots.
8. TWO (2) prizes are available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
a. Four (4) VIP Tickets “King’s Royalty Package” to visit Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
9. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is offering THREE (3) prizes for this contest, two (2) for the winners of the contest as a prize to be won – the other is awarded to Sandra Zichermann, the founder/administrator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook page, fan page and momrant.com, will be writing a blog post, which can include pictures and/or videos, so as to inform her members as to the nature of the prize presented. No cash remuneration is provided to Sandra Zichermann, however, to remain transparent with regards to this contest and the gaming laws of Ontario, it’s required that Sandra Zichermann disclose all facts related to this contest and to contests, in general, that she administers.
10. The winners will be announced on the Facebook fan page.
11. The winners must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winners must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winners will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winners shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by March 19, 2017 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament – who will mail out the prize or have the tickets at will call.
16. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering the “WIN Four (4) VIP tickets *King’s Royalty Package* to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament” Contest: each entrant releases Facebook for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this “WIN Four (4) VIP tickets *King’s Royalty Package* to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament” Facebook contest: each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and the owners of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament and not to Facebook. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.