Enter to WIN a family 4-pack of tickets to see James and the Giant Peach at Young People’s Theatre (YPT)
CONTEST: Who wants to WIN a family pack of 4 tickets to see JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH at Young People’s Theatre?
To be entered into the contest you need to do the following TWO things:
1) LIKE the CONTEST (pinned to the top) on the fan page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
2) LIKE the Young People’s Theatre Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YoungPeoplesTheatre/?fref=ts
Once you have done these TWO steps please write: James and the Giant Peach in the comment thread on the Facebook fan page.
*THE TWO STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE*
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
You will be able to find the contest under pinned post within the fan page.
Contest ends: Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 7:00 pm EST.
4 tickets to see James and the Giant Peach – can choose any date/time during the production run: Feb 6 – March 18, 2017. This includes Family Day and March Break shows (based on availability).
About Young People’s Theatre:
Young People’s Theatre (YPT) is thrilled to offer a FREE family 4-pack of tickets to their musical, James and the Giant Peach! This rollicking musical version of the beloved children’s classic returns due to overwhelming demand after a nearly sold-out run in 2014. A wonderfully whimsical journey to warm up the winter months. Look for the giant peach on YPT’s roof! The show runs from Feb 6 – March 18, 2017. The winner of this contest will receive four tickets to a performance of their choice, subject to availability, and will be contacted by YPT via email to confirm their booking. For more information visit: http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/shows-tickets/roald-dahls-james-giant-peach/. YPT is the oldest professional theatre company in Toronto and is a national producer and presenter of theatre for young audiences – the first and largest of its kind in Canada.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE “Win Four (4) tickets to James and the Giant Peach Contest”:
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member will be allowed.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of Young People’s Theatre, or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the “Win Four (4) tickets to James and the Giant Peach Contest” the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Thursday, January 26, 2017 starting at 7:00 pm EST to – Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 7:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the “Win Four (4) tickets to James and the Giant Peach Contest”: the entrant must do the following:
a. LIKE the CONTEST (pinned to the top) on the fan page: https://www.facebook.com/momrant/
b. LIKE the Young People’s Theatre Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YoungPeoplesTheatre/?fref=ts
7. On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 7:00 pm EST., One (1) winner will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winners are selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls one (1) winning ballots from the lot of ballots.
8. One (1) prize is available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
a. 4 tickets to James and the Giant Peach at Young People’s Theatre.
9. Young People’s Theatre (YPT) is offering TWO (2) prizes for this contest, one (1) for the winner of the contest as a prize to be won – the other is awarded to Sandra Zichermann, the founder/administrator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook page, fan page and momrant.com, will be writing a blog post, which can include pictures and/or videos, so as to inform her members as to the nature of the prize presented. No cash remuneration is provided to Sandra Zichermann, however, to remain transparent with regards to this contest and the gaming laws of Ontario, it’s required that Sandra Zichermann disclose all facts related to this contest and to contests, in general, that she administers.
10. The winner will be announced on the Facebook fan page.
11. The winner must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by February 1, 2017 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to Young People’s Theatre – who will mail out the prize or have the tickets at will call.
16. Young People’s Theatre (YPT) reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering the “Win Four (4) tickets to James and the Giant Peach” Facebook contest, each entrant releases Facebook for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this “Win Four (4) tickets to James and the Giant Peach” Facebook contest each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Young People’s Theatre (YPT).
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and the owners of Young People’s Theatre (YPT) decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Young People’s Theatre (YPT) and not to Facebook. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.