TWO lucky ranters will WIN a pair of tickets to either Djuki Mala or Cirque Éloize Hotel courtesy of Civic Theatres Toronto!!
CONTEST: TWO lucky ranters will WIN a pair of tickets to Cirque Éloize’s HOTEL or Djuki Mala’s performance courtesy of Civic Theatres Toronto!!
TWO (2) tickets to Djuki Mala – Feb 2: St Lawrence Centre – prize valued at 150++
TWO (2) tickets to Cirque Éloize Hotel – Feb 6: St Lawrence Centre – prize valued at $170++
Join a joyous celebration 40,000 years in the making. Direct from Elcho Island, Australia, Djuki Mala perform a high-energy and stunning fusion of traditional Indigenous culture, contemporary dance and storytelling. Toronto audiences will experience some of the more intimate moments and turning points that have shaped Djuki Mala and a rare and insightful view into Aboriginal Australia. Djuki Mala is a marvel of timing, comedy and clowning with a hefty dose of heart and soul. If there is one show this year that is guaranteed to leave you feeling genuinely happy then Djuki Mala is it!
HOTEL by Cirque Éloize
On stage February 6-16 in the Bluma Appel Theatre at the St. Lawrence Centre (27
Front St E, Toronto). “A magical performance forging new paths in the world of contemporary circus arts.” –The Resident – Mashantucket, Foxwoods
For its 25th anniversary, Cirque Éloize once again presents a touching, poetic, one-of-a-
kind creation. HOTEL is the story of a place and the travelers who come passing through it.
A stopover where lives intersect, collide and juxtapose for a brief time to generate tales
and memories. Acrobatics, theatre, dance and live music, will draw spectators into a colorful, timeless
world. Avant-garde stage design, inspired by the elegance of the great hotels, will carry
the narrative. All that remains is to enter through the lobby door and get swept away by
the grandeur and poetry of HOTEL.
Presented by Desjardins.
BUY tickets for both performances HERE: http://www.sonycentre.ca/calendar-event-details/?id=4
**IF you want to buy Cirque Éloize, Hotel tickets, you can save 15% on all performances by using the code ACROBAT. You can save 25% on the matinee performances (Feb 10 and Feb 16 at 1:00 pm) by using the code FAMILY**
YOU must be a member of the Facebook group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can): https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMOMRant/
To be ENTERED into the FACEBOOK contest you NEED to do the following THREE things:
1. LIKE this POST
2. LIKE the Sony Centre Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/SonyCentreTO/
3. TELL US BELOW WHY YOU WOULD LIKE THE PAIR OF TICKETS TO DJUKI MALA or CIRQUE ÉLOIZE, HOTEL
*ADD TEN (10) MOM (OR MOM-TO-BE) FRIENDS TO OUR GROUP FOR AN EXTRA BALLOT*
*ADD TWENTY (20) MOM (OR MOM-TO-BE) FRIENDS TO OUR GROUP FOR TWO EXTRA BALLOTS*
OFFICIAL RULES: **TWO lucky ranters will WIN a pair of tickets to Cirque Éloize’s HOTEL or Djuki Mala’s performance courtesy of Civic Theatres Toronto!!**
1. No purchase necessary. All members of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group are eligible to enter the contest.
2. One entry per member is allowed. Members can enter on multiple platforms.
3. Any Ontario resident nineteen (19) years of age or over is eligible to win, except the moderators and immediate families of Sandra Zichermann and employees of Civic Theatres Toronto or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
4. By entering the **TWO lucky ranters will WIN a pair of tickets to Cirque Éloize’s HOTEL or Djuki Mala’s performance courtesy of Civic Theatres Toronto!!** CONTEST: the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
5. The contest period is from Monday, January 21, 2019 starting at 5:00 pm EST to – Friday, January 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
6. To enter the **TWO lucky ranters will WIN a pair of tickets to Cirque Éloize’s HOTEL or Djuki Mala’s performance courtesy of Civic Theatres Toronto!!** Contest, the entrant must follow the above steps to enter:
7. On Friday, January 25, 2019 by 11:00 pm EST., TWO (2) winners will be randomly selected out of all the entries posted. The process by which the winners are selected is as follows: Sandra Zichermann, the owner/administrator, puts all the eligible ballots into a hat or container mixes it around counter-clockwise three (3) times and then pulls two (2) winning ballots from the lot of ballots. Sandra may also choose the winners via a random name generator application.
8. TWO (2) prizes are available to be won. The prize for the winner consists of the following item:
9. A Pair of tickets to see either Djuki Mala or Cirque Éloize, Hotel
10. The winner may be announced LIVE on the Facebook fan page or on Instagram.
11. The winner must complete a time limited, mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone or live through Facebook Live.
12. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. The winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest, in perpetuity.
13. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) by January 26, 2019 at 10:00 pm EST., does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
14. Sandra Zichermann, admin/moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Group, The MOM Rant (Because We Can) Facebook Fan Page, @themomrant on Instagram and Twitter and the momrant.com, reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered. The winning name will be provided by Sandra Zichermann to Civic Theatres Toronto – who will then arrange the prize directly with the winners.
16. Civic Theatres Toronto reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
17. By entering this contest, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram for all liability or risk involved with this contest and Facebook and Instagram is in no way held responsible or liable in any way related to this contest and each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all accountability.
18. By entering this contest, each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
19. All entries and photos become the property of Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Civic Theatres Toronto.
20. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
21. Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Civic Theatres Toronto’s decisions are final.
22. You are providing your information to Sandra Zichermann, admin and moderator of The MOM Rant (Because We Can) and Civic Theatres Toronto and not to Facebook or Instagram. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.