I’ve recently partnered with Hello Fresh to show my community of MOMS the EASE and CONVENIENCE that Hello Fresh offers.
They do the shopping for you! All you need to do is put your meals together with their EASY and SIMPLE recipes.
I’m going to show you my personal experience using Hello Fresh and you’ll see why I’m now obsessed with their service!!
The food came in an insulated cardboard box (with ice packs) that kept the produce, ingredients and meats fresh!
The neat thing about the packaging is that it’s made from 100% recyclable and biodegradable cardboard!!
Here’s why Hello Fresh works:
- Easy ordering (download the APP)
- Pick the recipes you want from their extensive list for the week
- Many meals are 20 – 30 min perfect for a busy family
- You can add extra meals or more servings
- Each box comes with a detailed recipe list and step-by-step instructions
- Most importantly, they do the WORK for you! All you need to do is put it all together!!
I have an EXCLUSIVE 50% off discount code (THEMOMRANT) for your FIRST TWO boxes (new customers only!) Check out the savings HERE!
In the order this week, we chose the following FOUR meals:
- Ultimate Chicken Burgers
- Crispy Chicken Parmigiana
- Beef and Corn Chimichanga
- Ponzu-Marinated Steak and Bok Choy
All meals had enough servings for a family of four. Honestly though, it fed my family of 5 easily!! There are 6 steps for each meal and it’s laid in detail with EASY to understand instructions.
- The Ultimate Chicken Burger came with the following ingredients:
- chicken breasts (100% Canadian, air chilled and raised without the use of antibiotics)
- brioche buns (super fresh)
- cream cheese
- roasted red peppers
- spring mix
- bacon strips (since we don’t eat pork, we substituted this step for turkey bacon)
- smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- sweet potato wedges
- mini cucumbers
We honestly had a BLAST putting this (our first Hello Fresh meal) together.
Here are some of the highlights from our Ultimate Chicken Burger cooking extravaganza!
2. The Crispy Chicken Parmigiana came with the following ingredients:
- chicken breasts
- panko breadcrumbs
- gala apple
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- baby spinach
- mini cucumbers
- marinara sauce
- dijon mustard
Step 1: is to make the salad, check out our demo below:
Step 2: is to bread the chicken!!!
I found overall the chicken was moist and this was a super kid friendly meal!!!
Step 3: Pan fry the chicken!!
Step 4 is to spoon the marinara sauce, sprinkle the cheese and BOIL!!
3. The Beef and Corn Chimichanga came with the following ingredients:
- ground beef (super fresh)
- flour tortillas 12 – inch
- spring mix
- roma tomatoes
- tomato sauce
- Mexican seasoning
- beef broth concentrate
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions
Step 4: Bake Chimichangas!!
4. The Ponzu-Marinated Steak and Bok Choy came with the following ingredients:
- beef steak (AAA quality)
- sesame seeds
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- baby bok choy
- wasabi paste
- basmati rice
It was a GREAT week of meals and TONS of choices that were KID FRIENDLY!
Next time you find yourself lacking for inspirational meal ideas and tired of the same meals night after night, try out Hello Fresh – you’ll be so glad you did!
Disclaimer: Product and compensation was provided for this review. All comments, opinions, videos and photos are strictly mine.