My Review of Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls!!
Recently we headed over to Buffalo for a much need break! We do this about 4x year and it really makes sense for us. We love great deals and always find the best for our family! Our first stop always is Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls! It’s minutes from the Whirlpool Bridge and has over 200 stores!!
Not only is it conveniently located but it really has a wide variety of shopping options. Besides a ton of name brand selections, they also have food options and bonus additions (including the savings pass – more on this later!)
Walking into Fashion Outlets of Niagara we usually head straight for our favourite stores. Some of them include:
- Disney Store: Great finds for the kids including: Mickey cups, plates and various themed merchandise. I picked up some Halloween costumes for the kids and a few toys for upcoming birthday parties and for such a great deal!!!
- Old Navy: This is my usual stomping ground for kids clothes. This particular location is relatively new and has a huge selection of kids gear.
- Swarovski: Ok so I may or may not have a slight obsession with their jewellery! 😉 I picked up a pair of cute blue earrings. Since I’ve been back, I’ve gotten so many compliments on it! Yay, Swarovski!!
- Puma (+ so many others!!): This is my hubby’s favourite store! He usually picks up shoes and sweaters here (plus the odd hat or two!)
This trip was different, as we were staying for two nights we had more time to really search through and experience all that the outlets have to offer!
Some of the new stores I ended up visiting (and shopping at) include:
- Regatta Great Outdoors: I picked up WINTER jackets for the kids at rock bottom pricing!! I couldn’t believe the tag, for real!! Now my kids have their winter jackets (they’re warm, waterproof and functional). Also I got cute colours!!
- Cosmetics Company Store: I bought a bunch of bumble & bumble hair products (they have some great stuff for my curly hair) + MAC mascara (in blue!)
- Francesca’s: They have such cute stuff!! I picked up a mug and espresso cups with cute sayings and a present for my MOM (I can’t say what it is as I haven’t given it to her yet! ;))
- Vera Bradley: This store was so awesome! They sell backpacks, lunch bags, purses, umbrellas and everything in between. What makes Vera Bradley special is their use of colours/patterns. Everything is bright and lively (and when you walk in you feel transported to a different place). I really enjoyed my shopping here and will definitely return to Vera Bradley!
We always grab Starbucks treats while we’re busy shopping (we need that fuel! ;))
Here’s some awesome reasons to come and shop at Fashion Outlets of Niagara (not that you need any further convincing! ;);)
- 200+ designer brands
- Up to 75% off every day
- Indoor outlet shopping – comfortable to shop all year round
- New amazing stores opening up all the time
- CLOSE to the border
- Shop and stay packages are available: https://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/HotelsResorts
- Fashion Outlets Savings Pass: $800 savings at participating retailers and it’s only $5!! Card is free for AAA and CAA members, military and students: https://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/VisitorIncentives
I’m already missing shopping at Fashion Outlets of Niagara and I can’t wait to return soon!!
Fashion Outlets of Niagara is located at:
1900 Military Road
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Disclaimer: Our shopping experience was provided for this review. All comments, opinions and photos are strictly mine.