My Review of SkyZone!!!
Yesterday we celebrated my son’s 7th birthday party at SkyZone Toronto and the kids had a blast!
They jumped, battled and played basketball!
We had the “Jump Around Package” and the food options were awesome!
From the pizza toppings to the drinks, the staff went that extra mile. All party packages at SkyZone include:
- One pair of SkySocks for all jumpers
- 2 60-minute passes for the birthday child
- Access to Battle Beam, Sky Slam, Foam Zone, Sky Ladder and Open Court
- Domino’s Pizza
- Pitchers of fountain juice or pop
- Plates, cutlery, napkins, candles and cups.
- Plus, party room set up and clean up included.
- Birthday Party Pros that set up, serve, clean up and help your party run smoothly
I really enjoyed the experience even more so because I didn’t have to do any of the set up, clean up or even ordering. Everything was taken care of from the time we walked in till we left.
I wanted to add that they’re super accommodating as well since we had some Kosher and gluten free guests they made sure to separate the food.
They have great party packages to suit your needs + various locations across the GTA.
To find out more about SkyZone check them out HERE!
p.s. This party was sponsored by SkyZone and all opinions are my own.